Cafe Escapes Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa, Keurig K-Cups, 72 Count
VARIETY DESCRIPTION: Milk chocolate creaminess, the way hot cocoa was meant to be. One sip of our velvety rich milk chocolate cocoa and you’ll know you’re enjoying a higher order of hot cocoa. Unbelievably creamy, unquestionably satisfying it’s an ideal treat for moments of indulgent relaxation. Milk Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa.
ABOUT Café ESCAPES: Every day, you should do something nice for yourself. Take a break. Relax. Recharge. Give in to a few delicious moments of me time. Café Escapes salutes this notion with a delectable collection of indulgent treats. They're rich, satisfying, and decadent - but not so much that you can't enjoy one every day. Whether you need an afternoon pick-me up, or something to go with that hard to put down book, Café Escapes is the perfect companion. Prepare a cup just for you and enjoy a moment of uplifting downtime.
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, COCONUT OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), NONFAT DRY MILK, WHEY SOLIDS, SALT, BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE POWDER (SUGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA, NATURAL VANILLA FLAVOR), LESS THANK 2% OF: SODIUM CASEINATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, MONO-AND DIGLYCERIDES, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, SUCRALOSE.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
1. Store at room temperature.
2. Use the 8-oz. setting on your brewer.
3. Run a hot water brew cycle (without a K-Cup pack) after brewing Café Escapes.
WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION. Potential for exposure to very hot liquid.
PACKAGING CHANGE: In the next few months you may notice a change to the K-Cup pack lids. We have provided an image of the current K-Cup pack lid design, as well as the new K-Cup pack lid design. Please note the product ingredients have not changed.
- Tasting Notes: Milk chocolate creaminess, the way hot cocoa was meant to be. Customers who have a Keurig 2.0 brewer will need to select the HOT COCOA/OTHER button when brewing this product
- Product Details: Each serving is less than 100 calories. Enjoy a little decadence from your Keurig brewer
- Count Size: Contains six cartons, each with 12 K-Cup packs, totaling 72 K-Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn't have the Keurig logo, it's not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
- Shipping Details: Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
We Also Recommend
Kirkland Signature Moist Flushable Wipes, 632 Wipes
Hoody's Roasted Unsalted Peanuts 20 lbs, (4 X 80 oz. Pack)
Starbucks Classic Hot Cocoa Mix 1.87 lb, 2-pack
Manitou Organic Blue Corn Masa Flour, 10 lbs
Ito En Matcha Green Tea Powder Bag (12 oz)
Stonewall Kitchen Organic Wild Maine Blueberry Jam, 30 oz. 2-count
Kirkland Signature Praline Pecans, 2.5 lb 2-count
Vega Organic Protein Powder Vanilla 35.3oz
Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes, 560 Wipes
Grove Square Cappuccino Variety Pack, 72 Single Serve Cups
ZICO Natural 100% Coconut Water Drink, No Sugar Added Gluten Free, 16.9 fl oz, 12 Pack
Ferrero Rocher Fine Hazelnut Chocolates, 48 Count, Chocolate Gift Box, 21.2 oz
ZICO Premium Natural Coconut Water Drinks, No Sugar Added Gluten Free, 8.45 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 24)
Green Mountain Coffee , Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, 96 Count
Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh (92 ct.)