Qunol Ubiquinol 200mg, CoQ10, 60 Count
Qunol Ubiquinol is different from other CoQ10 supplements. It contains CoQ10 that has already been converted to its antioxidant form, Ubiquinol - the form that fights excess free radicals and can help protect the body's cells from damage. Ubiquinol also supports heart and vascular health and plays an important role in the production of cellular energy. Ubiquinol may also help support fertility. Ubiquinol plays a vital role in the production of energy required by egg cells and may support their normal functions [3,4]. Since ubiquinol levels decline starting at age 21 and can drop with aging, women may need to supplement with ubiquinol to help support fertility . Ubiquinol may also be necessary to support healthy sperm function because it is a powerful antioxidant . References:  Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within a normal range.  Fake C, et al. US Pharmacist. 2000; 25(10), 28-41.  Van Blerkom J, et al. Hum. Report. 1995; 10:415-424.  BenMeir A, et al. Aging Cell. 2015; 14(5):887-895.  Fake C, et al. US Pharmacist. 2000; 25(10), 28-41.  LA Fuente R, et al. J Assis Report Gen. 2013; 30:1147-1156. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- UBIQUINOL -THE ACTIVE FORM OF COQ10 - Studies show that when we are young, our bodies synthesize CoQ10 well. But as we get older, the body's ability to convert CoQ10 to Ubiquinol diminishes. As we age, CoQ10 supplements may become less effective.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT - Ubiquinol is the activated, antioxidant form of CoQ10 that helps neutralize excess free radicals and helps protect cells against damage.
- QUNOL UBIQUINOL FOR HEART HEALTH - Ubiquinol helps support heart and vascular health because it plays a role in producing the energy needed by our hearts and helps promote healthy blood pressure levels .
- BENEFICIAL TO STATIN DRUG USERS - Both cholesterol and CoQ10 are produced in the same pathway. Because statins work by blocking this pathway, they also block the production of CoQ10 which leads to lower ubiquinol levels in the blood.
- ESSENTIAL FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION - Ubiquinol is a natural coenzyme that plays an important role in the production of 95% of the energy used by organs. Ubiquinol levels may drop due to age, stress, and cholesterol-lowering statin drug therapy 
We Also Recommend
Natrol JuiceFestiv Daily Fruit & Veggie, 240 Capsules
Kirkland Signature Complete Nutrition Shakes, 32-pack, 8.2 fl. oz.
Cosamin ASU for Joint Health, 230 Capsules
60 Pcs Premium Velvet Hair Scrunchies Hair Bands Scrunchy Hair Ties Ropes Scrunchie
Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine, 33.8 Ounces
Nature Made CholestOFF Plus 210 Softgels
Zipfizz Healthy Energy Drink Mix, 30 Tubes
AbCuts Enhanced CLA Belly Fat Formula, 240 Softgels
Kirkland Signature Calcium Citrate Magnesium and Zinc, 500 Tablets
Qunol Liquid Turmeric 1,000 mg., 30 Ounces
Kirkland Signature LaxaClear, 1700 Grams
100% Natural Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Pills (1500 mg | 120 Capsules) Pure Apple Cider Vinegar with Cayenne Pepper for Fast Weight Loss Cleanse
trunature Prostate Health Complex, 250 Softgels
Nature's Lab Hyaluronic Acid with BioCell Collagen, 180 Vegetarian Capsules
Schiff MegaRed Superior Joint Care, 60 Softgels
trunature Vision Complex Lutein & Zeaxanthin, 140 Softgels